6 February 2018
I would like to provide feedback in the form of a testimonial to your employees and the TFG leadership team whilst engaged for Lion Projects whilst I have managed Safety &Wellbeing (2013 – 2018). These include Project Hyde Park – West End Brewery ($90M), Project Ninja – Wetherill Park Dairy ($85M), Project Pearl – Bentley Dairy ($45M) and Bevy Project – Burswood Microbrewery ($780K).
Within this time, TFG Group has been one of the all-round successful companies contracted to the above Projects. TFG personnel have excelled in many areas, with some of the highlights and contributions being;
- Zero recordable injuries (MTI/LTI) on Lion projects during installations of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Over 660 days worked injury free, whilst performing hot work tasks, working at heights high risk activities, working within confined spaces and in extreme environmental conditions (38 deg plus temperatures on multiple days).
- Providing and supporting safety lead indicators on site and identifying strong controls for at risk activities (also reporting hazards and involvement in safety inspections for example).
- Submitting and contributing to detailed safety documents, such as Safe Work Method Statements and the Permit to Work process.
- Innovative construction that have provided a safe work place for present and future Lion personnel.
- Working proficiently on a construction site. Also within a ‘live’ operation plant, with numerous hazards. Such as chemicals, steam, pressure, commissioning activities and performance testing.
- Prompt service, including assistance in out of plan situations.
- A ‘can do’ attitude whilst withholding a safety first mind set.
- Team players, working in with other work groups to obtain a common goal… safe, successful project completion.
I am also pleased to acknowledge that many TFG personnel have received individual Lion safety achievement awards during their contribution to Lion safety values. Your company has been observed performing or providing safety excellence as a team during many years together in design, construction and commissioning. TFG is regarded as a preferred contractor on Lion major projects and your safety performance is amongst the best in our contractor groups.
TFG leadership also deserves recognition in this testament. Site Management and Supervision displayed safety leadership on a daily basis, without compromising time and cost. As you will acknowledge, this can be extremely challenging in construction of equipment within operational sites and quite an achievement in itself.
Congratulations to you and your team for contracts safely and effectively completed.
Safety Leader – Capital Projects